Donegal County Museum
Donegal County Museum is based in a fine old stone building, which was once part of the Letterkenny workhouse, which opened in 1845. The Museum houses a substantial collection of artifacts relating to the history and heritage of county of Donegal. The first-floor exhibition tells the story of Donegal from Prehistory to the twentieth century. Temporary exhibitions covering a wide range of topics are held in the ground floor gallery throughout the year, with something to suit all ages and interests. School tours are welcome by prior arrangement.
PRAGHSANNA!Saor in aisce.
UAIREANTA OSCAILTE!An Luan: 10.00am go 4.30pm
An Mháirt: 10.00am go 4.30pm
An Chéadaoin: 10.00am go 4.30pm
An Déardaoin: 10.00am go 4.30pm
An Aoine: 10.00am go 4.30pm
An Satharn: 1.00pm go 4.30pm
An Domhnach: dúnta