Royal Irish Fusiliers Museum
Opened to the public in 1997, the museum celebrates the history of the Royal Irish Fusiliers, which have played an important part in Armagh’s history since 1793, including interpretive displays of the Armagh, Cavan and Monaghan Militias from 1793 to 1968. The innovative displays offer a fresh approach to the interpretation of Irish military history. The collection contains the uniforms, medals, regalia and the two Victoria Crosses won by the Regiment. We offer facilities for talks and tours for schools, clubs and group bookings.
PRAGHSANNA!Saor in aisce.
UAIREANTA OSCAILTE!An Luan: 10.00am go 4.00pm
An Mháirt: 10.00am go 4.00pm
An Chéadaoin: 10.00am go 4.00pm
An Déardaoin: 10.00am go 4.00pm
An Aoine: 10.00am go 4.00pm
An Satharn: dúnta
An Domhnach: dúnta